Only framework of ai-cars displayed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Patrick Schumacher, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

Don't know which thread I should use for it, or if there was someone in the past.

The blue Porsche RSR looks like the framework is displayed only. Comes and goes and could happen to the other cars as well but I can not understand a reproducible bug.

upload_2019-6-25_21-6-54.png

Also issues with freezes now and then. Probably to much overload for the CPU I guess.

Do someone know how to solve the problem?

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Looks like the LOD (Level Of Detail) for the Windows isn't working correctly, nothing you can do about that I'm afraid.

As for the freezes yeah could be the number of AI overloading your system causing that, try lowering the number of AI and/or running with Visible Vehicles at a lower number.

Patrick Schumacher likes this.
  3. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Registered

Looks like Auto Detail FPS option is enabled. That happened with low fps when your game trying to regain some framerate by lowering opponent details for some margin

Patrick Schumacher likes this.
  4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Ahh yes good point, i always forget about auto detail fps as I've never used it :)

5. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

You're right. It was enabled, don't know why....was an incident. But now after I disabled the option the "bug" disappeared.

Thank you very much guys! :)

MarcG likes this.