Offline and novice racers interested in a series for rookies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riverside, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Riverside

Riverside Registered

A couple of months ago I posted here inviting offline racers and novice drivers to explore joining a Rookie League online; about 20 people answered the call.

We raced a first season of a lot of fun with 14-20 drivers at the starting grid each Sunday and battles for position everywhere on the track, not only up front with the fast ones.

We also shared lots of tips from racers about driving, tyre and fuel consumption, etc.; it’s been really cool…

As we get ready for season 2 we are going to be “Graduating” the fasted drivers of the season to a new Division 1, and those of us not as fast will stay on Division 2; we will keep sharing cars, tracks and schedule, so we continue to race together.

In fact, our Season 1 Champ had, up until now, been an offline racer; which we all found pretty cool.

If you are an offline driver or a novice driver, with less than one year racing online, we invite you to join The Rookie League Division 2 and start racing, sharing and learning with us.

If you think you are fast and would like to challenge our alumni, consider joining our Division 1

Season 2 starts on September 18th; join by replying to this post or go directly to http://simracing-gp.net/series-27 and register for "The Rookie League: Leon Cup".

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2016
  2. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Very good! Keep it up guys/gals.

Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV

3. mkilner

mkilner Registered

would be fun to race with real people again, im in west coast usa so i always found it tricky to join in the fun as it would all be in europe or my old friends at nogrip racing back in the gtl days, sounds funny though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Hey @riverside, too bad Iwasnt able to join last season as time wasnt right for my region. Will see how it pans out this season.

5. Riverside

Riverside Registered

Hope you can give it a try; it's been a lot of fun and a lot of learning!

6. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

I know, but that would be in the wee hours [emoji30]