Nvidia driver 361.75 WHQL

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Rui Santos, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Just to inform that rF2 crashed yesterday during an offline test (black screen for about 5 seconds) after updating to latest 361.75 WHQL Nvidia driver. Before the update i had absolutely no problems with it...

2. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

4. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

Yes they actually do all those millions of people who are Nvidia SLI users. Not all are running histoix PC`s my friend and please stop telling us what to do you are not the forum admin, let Tim do that trick if he feels it is necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  5. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I strip the driver down , look at pic nothing
    but the driver in auto install. ;)

If you need all the stuff with it, not my problem.

For anyone else this is my advice. ;)
    They all work fine that way for me.

[​IMG]

People suggest for rF2 to turn Physx to CPU ( even though it does not support it people report it helped with stutters )

I say why even install it to begin with.

P.S.
    By BS I meant no references to rF2 performance either way.

All I said is why not put all results, good or bad in the same driver thread so it is archived

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  6. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

I do always clean install with DDU and didn't have any problems to install 361.75. Nvidia has had huge problems with win 10 drivers. I read Official Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback and yes there are lot of BS like in any other forum, lot of guys who has problems with they own PC which are not driver related at all. However there are some knowledgeable guys too and with the time you learn to know them and that sometimes thread can help you to figure out what is wrong.
    You are right about thread DD it is just the way you...........:D

7. FuzzyFassbender

FuzzyFassbender Registered

I don't have a problem with 361.75 drivers (Windows 10, GTX980). With that said, I did have problems a couple times with nVidia driver updates since I switched to Windows 10, I would get terrible frame-rates in most every sim I have. The fix that worked for me was to set all of the nVidia "services" to "manual" (except 3D driver service, I "disabled"). Since following this practice I've had zero problems with Windows 10, all drivers released since, and all of my sims run fine (rF2, R3E, AC, pCARS, SCE, Dirt Rally, P&G, GT Legends, and others).
    Note, I still can use Shadowplay to record and display FPS.

View attachment 19281