Number of pit stops is not reported correctly in XML

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ralffan, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Ralffan

Ralffan Registered

Hello,

I have seen this issue in some races of our league: The XML report says, for example, 1 pit stop, but that driver did 2 pit stops. The laps of pit stop are correctly reported with pit ='1', however, the Node <Pitstops>1</Pitstops> shows 1 pit stop.

Some times, it's the opposite, some pit stops are not reported in their lap, but the Node Pitstops shows the correct number of pit stops:

This happens only some times, it looks like a random bug....

Please find attached an example of XML, where the next drivers have reported correctly the laps when they piited but the number of pit stops is wrong:

(you can see they pitted looking at tire wear)

Dohko: Real pit stops: Laps 10, 23, 33 Reported laps of pit stops: Laps 10, 33 Real number of pit stops: 3 Reported number of pit stops: 3
    Joan Reig: Real pit stops: Laps 10, 26 Reported laps of pit stops: Laps 20, 16 Real number of pit stops:2 Reported number of pit stops: 1
    fernan_yeles: Real pit stops: Laps 1 Reported laps of pit stops: Laps 1 Real number of pit stops: 1 Reported number of pit stops: 0

EDIT: I have uploaded .xml to mega, because I had troubles uploading it to the forum.... https://mega.nz/#!eEgwkRaI!opzS4UW_1lRYpKD5lkLqUo7tCe3UvIEV9huNPimO-mY

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016