No more visual tire wear with all cars since Build 85

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Mydriaz, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

I've noticed that after an hard braking with blocked wheels, there is no visual mark on tire any more.
    That was very nice on 60's car, but now since last release I can't see nothing :(

2. GTrFreak

GTrFreak Registered

you mean the black spots on the tire when it got hot or you mean the longer term visual tire degredation..? I think the heat damping fix in b85 (don't know it was called like that) reduced the hotter spots when making a flatspot, but the tire degradation is still working for me

3. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Yes this is the black spot on tire just after an hard breaking. I'll install again both video drivers and fresh build 85.
    But I've just have a test with rTrainer car and no black mark on tire...
    :::EDIT:::
    After a pc cleaning (Windows registry included) I reinstalled the drivers and game and it looks good on historic cars but nothing to do with rTrainer car in single player mod.
    I can't test it in developer mod cause I have black screen each time I try... I can hear the noise of the pointer rolling over some buttons when I move the mouse but I have to kill the process to quit the game. This happened with Build69 version.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012