No escape from setup screens

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ricknau, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

When I choose a vehicle, or track, or change a car setup I can't get out of that screen. For vehicle or track select there is no "accept" or "exit" button. If trying to save a car setup change, the "save" button does nothing. The window for naming the setup remains on the screen and I can advance no further. In all cases when I bring up Task Manager there is no rFactor2 showing in Applications. Yet when I exit Task manager I'm back into the deadend rF2 screen. Once even Task Manager locked up. I've never before experienced that.

This only ever began after rF2 update. If I don't enter any of these screens the game plays just fine.

Windows 7 64 bit. Did auto update.

2. mel1c

mel1c Registered

Are you using the "old" UI? I had that problem

3. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Thanks Mel. Yes, was using old UI. Switched to new UI and have no problem. Sad though because I always liked the old interface. So now that one is unusable? Or is this a bug that will be fixed?

The Task Manager thing is still puzzling. But hey, at least using the new UI I (we) can play the game.

4. mel1c

mel1c Registered

It appears to me this issue has been fixed with Build 1036. That is, the old UI seems to work normally