Nissan gt500--reiza imola 2018

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yigit Yusuf Mutlu, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Yigit Yusuf Mutlu

Yigit Yusuf Mutlu Registered

Hi there, while driving nissan gt500 in car view on imola 2018(reiza), the kerbs seems like mirrors, but in replay from track cameras, the kerbs seems ok.

Attached Files:

LokiD likes this.
  2. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Yep. Had this in the mclaren retro. Posted grabs and all in thread but for ignored.

3. LokiD

LokiD Registered

4. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Just posted this at reiza beta forums.

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

shader/material conflicts twixt the car and track. Wait til you find one where the windscreen is entirely black....(I'm not saying there is one in rF2, but our Grand Am mod for rF1 suffered from that. Just one car at just one track. total darkness when looking forward.)

6. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

For me it looks like the curb textures are being counseled out so what your seeing is the underside off the track. Similar to when your in out side view of a car going up a incline so your looking under the car through the road.
    But this is only through the glass.
    [​IMG]

I'd guess the post this pic came from was not being ignored, More that no one has a answer to it. It's something I've never seen before, Not sure that many would have and/or have a reason for it to be happening.

One off the major issue with rF2 is the naming conflicts it's been renowned for ever sins it's conception. There's is only a curtain amount off ways you can name Mirror before it's repeated.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  7. LokiD

LokiD Registered

When inconsistencies are mentioned like that and general messiness it makes me wish rf3 would just get started from scratch and made with more precision and polish.

Rf2 is good but it is the scruffy unorganised pupil in the class.