NGTC Toyota Avensis, Chevy Cruze, BMW 125i, Ford Focus

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Woodee, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

First time I tried it, it was pretty terrible... The diff was 'backwards'... With a bit of ping-pong Andy got it sorted :)
    It's great that you like it - Andy has put in a lot of hours in each car!

2. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Just noticed that I wrote about two times the same. Sorry. Even the ffb of the 125i is very very close to the real car. I'm using a g27 with 100% ffb force. Brilliant job brilliant ffb. Sound could be a bit better , but I know you have to do black magic to get exact sounds in rf2. By the way the are some good sound videos of the 125i with performance exhaust. The sound is pretty much the same, the street version is just more quiet. If needed I could provide some sound files. As I said before it's just the 2,0 l without turbo. Cheers[emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  3. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Yeah the first versions of the car physics were terrible, I still remember how much you hated it. ;) Thankfully I got some good friends that helped me out, without them it still would must likely still be terrible :)

I can't take credit for the ffb in the new update, I think Isi have updated or done something to ffb as it improved when they released a new build but I didn't change it from what we have been running for a long time (same ffb setting as v0.99)
    Sound wise I don't know how to make them. I know how to put it together but getting the sounds and then trying to put them into a game and work correctly is something I need to learn. I'm also unsure how close the road cars are to the NGTC cars. I've been to three BTCC event in the past three years, went to Silverstone 2015, and they are a lot louder and aggressive than the road version. But maybe we could edit it to make it work, but sound is something that will get improved in the future, along with full car skins from all the years

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Thanks for the Update and Mitsi, any luck getting the BMW AI faster Andy? Won't have a chance to try them out myself for awhile but looking forward to them :)

5. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Tried to make them faster, and they are slightly but from track to track it changes. At Silverstone National at 100% strength I had the RWD lapping within 0.2-0.8 off the fastest time, so not bad but still it does have more speed in the car. Hopefully I'll get it better in the next update

6. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

@Mangoletsi

No offence taken at all, that's really helpful. I didn't check the TBC file, I thought it wouldn't make any difference but it's made a lot. Thanks a lot :D

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

That'll be the reason, glad it'll be sorted :)

8. Paul Fenwick

Paul Fenwick Registered

Can we make that change ourselves? If so how?

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Hotfix incoming for the BMW, I sense! :) Great stuff, Mangoletsi

10. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

I'm making the changes now and testing, I found 1.07 wasn't quite enough so I've done some testing and found something that works better. Just testing now, croft performance is a lot better now with BMW topping the times against the fwd. I'll probably release it today, with the lancer also getting the new ai settings

11. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Brilliant !!!!

12. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Thanks, looking forward to it :)

13. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

14. Diogo Oliveira Falcão

Diogo Oliveira Falcão Registered

This mod is great!!!! It's a huge step from the last update, congratulations to all the team involved!

15. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Thanks for the update. Great work. Two questions:
    Is there a shader problem on the bmw rims? Because of the dark shadow in the area of the rims near bottom?
    Does the ngtc bmw have angel eyes? The street cars have angel eyes. Maybe this could be a great add on ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

16. Emery

Emery Registered

Need to make this public, right now Facebook is prompting for a login. Doesn't happen with older stuff in the Notes section.

17. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

No it's just the undershadow, the Honda and other BTCC cars have this too if you look closely.
    And the angel eye don't feature on the BMW, just normal lights for them. Should try night races in these cars, the flares make them cool :cool:

I have no control over the page so you'd have to ask Steve and co. Personally I don't see what's wrong with making an account and liking the page to show support

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  18. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I'll post the links on the main front page as well as in the notes.

19. matf1

matf1 Registered

Facebook is a horrible company that many people avoid purposefully. Anywhere else would be fine...

BUT, I came here to say thanks Andy. These cars have been doing the rounds on the short tracks and I just can't stop.

20. Pben1

Pben1 Registered

Nice mod for a BTCC fan, but I have n't see many Mitsubishi's on track ?