New X30 content won't load

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by dradecki, Mar 30, 2018.

1. dradecki

dradecki Registered

I purchased the Kartsim addon yesterday but haven't been able to drive it. All 3 tracks downloaded and installed, and the amateur kart did also. Unfortunately the X30 won't install. When I open rfactor 2 I get the following dialog:

KS_X30_2018 1.11 requires unknown base mod to be installed / KS_X30_2018 1.11

Is there a fix for this. And also is there a debug log somewhere that gives more detail?

Regards,
    Dave

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Have you 1: restarted Steam?
    2: Verify game files?
    3: Unsubscribed then subscribe again?

3. dradecki

dradecki Registered

Okay, I'm realize I'm an idiot (my wife reminds me all the time), but how do you verify the game files and unsubscribe/subscribe?

4. Goanna

Goanna Registered

In your steam library, right click on rFactor 2, select properties, on the dialogue box that pops up select the local file tab and on there is the button to verify game integrity.
    To subscribe/unsubscribe to paid content...towards the top left of your steam library you will see you name, click on that and from the dropdown select inventory. This will show all items you have purchased....click on the x30 and about middle right of screen will be a button to view the item in the workshop, where you will be able to sub/unsub.

5. dradecki

dradecki Registered

Thank you, verifying the game integrity worked. It appears that the X30 download was corrupted. Thanks again. The karts are a blast.

ADSTA likes this.