New UI Watch replay missing pedals and gear indicator

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Bob Nye, May 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Bob Nye

Bob Nye Registered

I started using the New UI and I like most of the aspects, the setup screens seem more logical at least for formula cars which is what I use.

I use the watch feature to watch competitors in our league to see how they are making their way around the track, a critical part of this is watching the pedals for breaking points and gear selection. I don't see an option to enable these views anymore.

BTW - the control panel for replay lets you get a very nice view of a live race from a broadcast perspective I just need these other options to help me learn and to get coaching from others!

jayarrbee36 likes this.
  2. Ian-C

Ian-C Registered

I agree with the need for the old pedal and gear option and would also like to know what lap i'm looking at rather than just the time in the replay but would also like add the option to jump to a specific lap or a jump back/forward by 1 lap so on long races or practice sessions i can either move the time line slider and see what lap i'm looking at or hit a button to jump to the beginning of the previous/next lap. The lap indicator would also be extremely use full for all leagues for looking at race incident reports, where most of the time we get told "I was punted off on lap X" so the lap indicator is quite critical.

jayarrbee36, Bob Nye and atomed like this.