New UI Single Player Issue

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ian-C, May 28, 2020.

1. Ian-C

Ian-C Registered

Hi

Setting up an offline session the opponents are not remembered so each time you have to go to customize and re-select the opponents for the race. Is this a bug or an intentional feature?

It's really annoying as if you forget you have to exit session and select opponents the sit waiting for track to load again and when you only have a short time to do a bit of practice watching the loading screen takes up most of the time.

2. lagg

lagg Registered

I don't know if it's an intencional feature but this is how it works.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

The only way around that would be to set up an rf mod that only uses the cars and tracks you want.

4. Ian-C

Ian-C Registered

I do use an rfmod with just the endurance pack cars Porsche 911 RSR, BMW M8 GTE, Corvette C7.R, Oreca 07 LMP2 and the Norma M30 LMP3. but as i'm driving the Porsche it usually only has them on the grid, and most of the time I forget to add the others.

5. cshelton

cshelton Registered

I'm new here and need help with RF2. In single player / practice mode I can't start a race because it tells me to select an opponent but I go to the list and there are no opponents to select from. Also I see the tracks say that they are loading but click on that and it says there are no tracks available for that series. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the game not loading completely?