New UI - can’t expand lap times reliably (hot swap issue?)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MileSeven, Dec 4, 2020.

1. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

In practicing for the 3H invitational, our team has noted a number of issues using the new UI including:

Occasional inability to ‘expand laptimes’ for certain drivers in the timing screen. This has no rhyme or reason - sometimes you can click on the ‘expand’ link for your car and it will work, other times not. For other vehicles at exactly the same time, it may work - or not (so it’s not a blanket failure and appears driver/car specific once triggered).

Laptime deltas have become unreliable - I.e. it either works or you get zero data. In open practice (test day session) we’ve been running two identical cars at the same time. Quite often, only one of our drivers will have a working delta - the other will be frozen with no delta figure displayed. Note - not tested with old UI, so might not be new bug.

For most of practice, we have *not* been hotswapping in and out of a single vehicle, but when we do, the delta issue invariably affects one driver. The in-car dash does not work for the non-starting driver (I.e. the person who joined as a spectator initially) - I.e. no data is displayed such as speed, gear etc. (Aston Martin GTE). Note - not tested with old UI.

2. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

ok thanks for the report