New Reiza Sim 2017??

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by GDUBMX, Dec 6, 2016.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

It has already got their own Dynamic Track variation in the game now :)

2. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

I've been looking at AMS for a while now and it would be perfect for me if it had wet weather, which it doesn't nt sadly. If only I could find a game where it has the rf2 AI, AMS mods, and working wet weather. Is the perfect game out there?

3. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

I also find lack of weather in a racing game a big disadvantage. If you want to enjoy racing with weather there are alternatives, they're behind rF2, but that's based on my preferences, it might be different for you.

The closest contender is GTR2. I can't enjoy it anymore due to lack of native VR, Crew Chief and flat spots, but it offers rain racing that still looks better than rF2, and has most of rF2 advantages - good physics, moddability, flags, SC.

I also had a lot of good time with pCars, but list of things lacking is too long to name. But if weather/night races is your plate, it is enjoyable.

If you aren't in VR there might be more titles to try, Codemasters, upcoming Forza. While I am fine with weather implementation not being perfect, and prefer something to nothing at all, weather alone doesn't make game enjoyable for me, so the further we get away from GTR2 the worse options get by my book :) Have you tried RFE for rF1, maybe that too?