[REL] NEW! GT3 Challengers Pack NOW Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Dec 22, 2018.

1. helyesadi

helyesadi Registered

hi all.

The first GT3 cars (GT3 pack) have a "Headlights Endurance". What about the challengers pack? Plan to implement this?
    And wat about GT3 engines? Enough for 24 hours?

Cheers

2. derek44

derek44 Registered

Apart of all.ffb and physics discussions which are interesting (more or less ) i really lost some real GT3 and gte Cars that don't exist in these mods. I can't understand until today why, if the reason Is the esclusive license in other simulator or whatever.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

next to manpower costs, licensing can be the most expensive piece of a financial puzzle. And often the most confusing. The legalities that prohibit software companies from allowing information out is often twisted inside and out. For instance, the GT3 cars are all limited by the SRO groups balancing. EVERY GT3 car fits a narrow envelope of performance parameters, yet those manufacturers jealously guard those tiny minute differences. It may even come down to ego, i.e. Ferrari not allowing the licensing of any of their cars unless they are the fastest of the group(just a fictitious example, but similar to stories I've read over the years)
    There are at least 3 specific cars I would love to see added to another GT3 pack, but I doubt any of them will ever be included.
    All, at least partially, due to licensing.