[REL] NEW! GT3 Challengers Pack NOW Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Dec 22, 2018.

1. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Exactly, the M6. Was revving (not full) before start, then switch to 1st when lights turn green, seemed like it stalls and takes time to pickup, so AI leaves me in the dust. :O 720S seems fine.

Are others fine? Will have a go and try the others later.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The M6 seems particularly sluggish. You might want to use a clutch (or keep it in a little longer, if you already are). Bogs down if you drop the clutch even after the initial jump.

Neptune Zone likes this.
  3. Filip

Filip Registered

For those of us without clutch pedal it is impossible to keep with AI at race start. At least I haven't figured it out.

4. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

I only use the T300 paddles, so auto-clutch.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The T300 has a clutch pedal as standard, or not? You can still use it with paddles for the start.

6. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Oh, I meant only T300 wheel. Though my G27 pedals have clutch, I use them as brakes (have my LC installed on it), as I prefer it to the middle pedals (... I also use a Wheelstand Pro v2).

While at it, for anyone, is there a way to save Race settings (ex. cars already selected for a Race), instead of having to do it repeatedly every time I enter a race w/ another similar car (GT3)? Keeps resetting to the same car only for AI.

7. LokiD

LokiD Registered

As far as I know.. No

8. Wergilius

Wergilius Registered

I wonder if the McLaren 720s GT3 might have a different optimization values/settings than the other GT3/LMP/GTE cars?

It often look like this with a floating wing where other cars ahead are visible.
    upload_2019-7-18_20-59-11.png

Akela_DE likes this.
  9. Kickbox

Kickbox Registered

Why is the caster still not adjustable? In real and in all other simulations it works and it would have a decisive influence on the FFB.

[​IMG]

mr.Sw1tchblade and Akela_DE like this.