New CSW V2 Owner - noob question

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Boyd, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Boyd

Boyd Registered

Does rfactor 2 natively support the rev LED's and the gear display lcd thingy? Or do I need to use Fanaleds?

I recently received my new CSW V2 wheel base and rim. (and gloves :eek:) But, my experiences thus far have been, well, less than stellar. The Fanatec manuals and instructions are vague-ish to vague to say the least. And finding any meaningful direction re setup for this wheel on the web is not that easy, everyone has an opinion and a preference.

Setting up the wheel and FFB is another story all on it's own, so I'm not even going into that here, I have seen a few promising posts in the forum, I just need to keep looking and plugging away.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

As far as I know from reading other posts of similar problem, native support of RF2 for fanatec leds works on CSW V1, but not on V2. So I guess you'll be needing Fanaleds or SLImax software.. But I could be wrong, I don't know if they changed something with last build, another CSW V2 owner could confirm.

3. nipzon

nipzon Registered

Fanatec CSWV2 does not have plugin for rf2. Fanaleds works great but I cannot use it as I have a siminstruments display and the two interferes with each other.

4. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Fanaleds and my v2 base and formula rim wheel works fine for me in rF2 and all other sims I use.