New content?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thor, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

That may be so but it does not mean they 'have' to release content.
    Releasing content before fixing bugs etc is a diversionary tactic.
    Yes it's nice to get new content but if that content also suffers with the previous unfixed bugs then it will just create more angst.

Fix some bugs,implement some of the wish list,start to polish and hone the software.
    Content can be released at any stage,hence the GT updates.

2. Minibull

Minibull Member

Diversionary tactic??? How about they got new details for the GT cars and they were overdue for an update, so they got one?
    The guys working on content would be working mostly independent from the core engineers. It would make no sense for them to hold back content. It wouldn't speed up the core work, so now you would still be waiting for the core work, but you wouldn't have nice new content to play with.

3. stonec

stonec Registered

It tells me you haven't worked with software or don't understand how software works, when you request all bugs to be fixed of a product. rFactor had plenty of bugs in its final version. Keyboard stopped responding randomly, sometimes matchmaker did not respond, random freezes with Nvidia cards, etc. The more complex the software, the more bugs you are eventually going to find. Even a game as "simple" as Minecraft is constantly creating new bugs and having new ones fixed.

4. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

obviously 'all' was the wrong choice :rolleyes:

5. Will Fly

Will Fly Registered

yes m8 pop in now and then,playing a lot of pcars well trying to, m/p bit messed up at the moment.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Looks like I'm on a roll. Post something that silly again and I think you'll be done here. Just because you have no idea whatsoever how something works, it doesn't mean you can pass that lack of awareness onto others and attempt to pull them down with you.

The fact is, the cars and tracks have DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT. The vast majority of the features and elements the coders have been working on have been efforts to support the content created, thereby supporting modders content of the same or similar types. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about in every aspect of software development. I think you believe that the car and track guys can code... I'm just not sure exactly how ludicrous you're being... Not going to find out though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.