OH MY ****ING GOD!......I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincere apologies for the expletives, but it's just such a ****ing relief to finally know what's the problem after all the hours of trying everything short of hopping on one leg during the benchmark to see if that would fix it. Ok.....are you ready?.....*drum roll*.......it's the civic + silverstone replay file we've been using. Somehow it's corrupt. How do i know this? I went and tested the old Clio with Loch Drummond benchmark and guess what.....exact performance as i measured over a year ago with same settings!!!!!! I then go back to the civic + silverstone replay and benchmark comes back with higher score again suddenly. I then quit out of the replay and run it again and then suddenly 16% fps loss (hint-hint same as with Saabjock that one time he went from 3.8Ghz to 4.0Ghz and got a 16% fps boost and assumed it was the cpu!) I guess around something like 1 in every 20 times i suddenly regain the 16% fps loss with a fresh reload of the replay and maybe 1 in every 50 times get an insane 35% fps boost. Yeah, that replay file we've been using is extremely screwy for some reason. How i figured this out though was by finally decided to try the old clio + loch drummond replay again (oh how i wish i did this first). 5 times in a row reloading from fresh and 100% consistency in results and matching how i scored over a year ago with that replay file. **** ME! What a giant pain in the bottom but just glad to have finally figured it the **** out. This also explains why some people with the same cards are getting wildly different results!