Need Help making a vMod please

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Steve Serpant, May 11, 2013.

1. Steve Serpant

Steve Serpant Registered

Hi all I've been trying to make vMod file with no joy if anyone can help please do. All I want is one car on one track that I can host a mp game from.

say I've downloaded the lite installer and the Nissan 370z and Lime Rock Park track, installed rFactor2 put the components in packages files and installed them.

I then start the MAS2 program and click the create the package file icon then create new mod package,
    then in the create package box I give it a name and click next, select Lime Rock as my track click next,
    and select the Nissan as my car click next and add the 370z GT4 Sound and talent files (highlight blue) and click done,
    this open a box called Create Mod Package, I hit package and then Register Now I then get Mod registered OK and my ModID
    and click done and it displays Mod Packaging Complete With No Errors so I hit done,
    I then try and find it in the mod manager to install it but its not there ?

Im sure im doing something wrong but for the life of me I got no idea what PLEASE HELP

2. vicent-sollana

vicent-sollana Registered

Take a look in temp folders.

Cheers.

3. Steve Serpant

Steve Serpant Registered

Hi Vicent thanks for the help, in the temp file I have My New Mod.mas
    but im not sure what to do with it ?

4. vicent-sollana

vicent-sollana Registered

Excuse me, better yet, Create it again and when this screen appears click on the box and select your destination folder and put the name whatever you want for the .vmod

View attachment 7633

Maybe this video can help you:

The part of you are interested i think is over min 24.

Cheers.