Nascar legends-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Squeeekmo, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

1999. Who remembers it? Who played it? And who wants a Rfactor 2 Mod of it?

Sergio Loro likes this.
  2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

[​IMG]

...............you could twist my arm.

lool

3. David Wright

David Wright Registered

I don't think it was ever released in the UK. As I remember, although it came out after GPL it didn't use GPLs physics engine but the older NASCAR physics engine. Interesting that it made it to Australia. Is NASCAR big down under?

I'm afraid the video isn't selling me the idea.

4. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

There's really room for this in rF2. It needs something more then it's got. A bunch of olldd F1 and single car GT's that are not compatible being one from GT1 to one touring car is rubbish. No series. No NASCAR, as yet.
    As a concept to build these older NASCAR series are a great idea. But it needs to be a scratch build so it's up to modern day models and video capabilities, not some rip or half made models.
    Basically rF2 needs to support series far better then it dose and you'll need a very dedicated group of people to build this mod. Any mod for that matter. Tracks as well for that matter sins there's near no ovals. Scratch built or converted with permission but not just a crap half heart'd one like we're seeing so far in rF2.
    I would have thought the guy's at US Pits would be working on a NASCAR mod but their website is near dead these days. Similar to so many others.

Best of luck with getting it modded.

5. kes66ner

kes66ner Registered

I still have an original also. It was the the first game I ever raced online with! Would love to see a RF2 mod!

6. jjcook

jjcook Registered

i still have it ...once we have stock cars in rf2, even one old beast would be nice to start with ....isi.....;) :)

7. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Yes. Yes. Yes. But unless the old tracks that suited these old clunkers are included, it won't be so much fun.

8. Tucker Fleming

Tucker Fleming Registered

Did they race at Riverside? That was always fun. Several variations of that track.