[REL] NASCAR 2016 Skins Mod & League MAS Pack

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by machine, Oct 16, 2017.

1. machine

machine Registered

Now available on Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918168068
    Setups available here on my dropbox
    NASCAR 2016 Setups are the new setups. < Get these setups for this mod (in link above)
    Stockcar_2015_Setups are all the old setups using unrealistic low tyre pressures
    SCSR_SC_104_Setups are a group of SCSR setups also using unrealistic low tyre pressures
    ==================================================================
    If you wish to use this mod offline, and want the Hires version, please visit DaREALMastaD's thread on Racedepartment: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rf2-stockcar-ncr-2016-rfcmp-package-september-2-2016.9300/
    CURRENTLY DaREALMastaD's OFFLINE MOD DOES NOT LIMIT TYRE PRESSURES - THIS ONE DOES: See "Extra details" below to manually set your tyre pressures.
    Nascar 2016 Skins mod. Original skin pack bought together by DaREALMastaD from various sources. Thanks to Wiggin for his input also. Also a thanks to Ron Caranchi for the engine and gearbox changes. A thanks to Alex Coutie for the Pitcrew.

1st Public Release! - Version 0.90 - It is a finished mod. It is 0.9 because there is now a private WIP to fix the extra grip gain under extreme load on high banked ovals. Early tests look very promising.
    - Engines now blow if they smoke for 1-2 laps. (Ron Caranchi)
    - A few extra taller gear ratios, so you dont run out of steam at Michigan. (Ron Caranchi)
    - Rear wing lowered visually as per 2017 (Machine)
    - Limited tyre pressures to Goodyear recommended pressures. (each track has custom pressures) (Machine)
    - 2016 Real Nascar Skins (thanks DaREALMastaD)
    - Goodyear Branded Tyres (thanks DaREALMastaD)
    - Lown downforce package on all tracks except Superspeedway and Roadcourse (Machine)
    - Basic Custom Pitboxes. Only on supported tracks: All Machine's tracks, and possibly some others. (Machine)
    Skins in this pack are from DaREALMastaD small pack, and culled to 1 per car.
    The credits part of DaREALMastaD's notes

Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rf2-stockcar-ncr-2016-rfcmp-package-september-2-2016.9300/

Stockcar rF2 NCR update for 2016, part of my personal collection. If you decide to use/borrow any of my work, all I ask is for some credit ;-). This update is for 2016 Chevrolet grill and rear, newer skins and a few minor nitpicks to the skins. I wanted to exchange the majority of the 2015 skins for the 2016 skins, so in order to keep the file size down and make it more of a 2016 set, I removed some of the 2015 skins for some of the drivers. I had to compress this version a little more and I got the best results from a rar file so this compressed file is a rar instead of the usual zip. I've also included again a less compressed version of the skins which increased the file size but enhanced the images significantly. You don't need the less compressed version and I've included the same skins in each set but it does make the skins look better in detail if you can spare the download.

Thanks Haris Kovacevic for reminding me to update the Fords to 2016 ;-)

Thanks chrisi2174 for the Toyota base template and the original Chevrolet base template.
    New Chevrolet template was updated by me using chrisi2174's template as a reference.
    (Original Template provided by ISI).

Thanks again to eddie01, Hsmmer, gamer19, Carson Harrell, Roderick Kennedy, Rudy Pessotto, Vettelfan12, postewar, BlkJello,
    DzSiBi87, antirussia81, asehauDLM, TheGrunt, hexagramme, DangerrD, Peevee88, lgel, Test.Pilot
    from racedepartment and all others that have downloaded for your support.

Updates include...
    Chevrolet Grill and Rear Bumper Has Been Updated to 2016

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. machine

machine Registered

Why this mod?

ISI released their Stockcar mod late 2015. There has always been talk of the cars driving like Indycars with too much grip. Well finally the first step, enforcing real life Goodyear tyre pressures on all tracks. This has enabled me to take grip back to 1.0 on all my tracks. Cars drive more lifelike and are not glued to the track. There is more to do, but this is a major improvement.
    Thanks to DaREALMastaD for the wonderful work on the skins.

3. machine

machine Registered

Extra details

[​IMG]

4. machine

machine Registered

SRGP likes this.
  5. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

thanks for the work on this. I have yet to try (sometie this week for sure) but I appreciate the effort that goes into this

6. sg333

sg333 Registered

Thank you, can't wait to try this!