name change

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Pits, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Pits

Pits Registered

I tried to PM Tim as suggested but PM wasn't allowed to be sent..below is the said PM

Hi Tim, my in-game name is ORA-Pits, I have tried to change it with the little name changer proggy and manually as described in some posts, to no avail, can you do it your end perhaps, I don't know what info you need from me and I'm not good at this computer stuff, such is life.

Thanks, Steve

I did put in my email addy at the time

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Email me and I'll do it when I am next in the system timw@imagespaceinc.com Be sure to mention what you want it changed to. ;) Note that I won't do it in all cases so people can't hide from past driving.

3. Pits

Pits Registered

Just a big Thank you and a slightly smaller Hug to Tim, he did email me and got it working. I can only wonder how busy this man is and what it takes to "get through" all this. I assume he's on three hundred thousand a year (who would do this for less), I mean having to put up with you guys for a day I'd contemplate a quiet death in bed each night :)

Thanks Tim and you are fully welcome as an admin member (invite on it's way) to ORA Rfactor2 (yes that's a huge thing Tim, gods honour) as our club is going Full time to RF2 shortly.