Multiple races in single weekend

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Scoopscat7, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

I edited the player.json file so that numrace sessions =3 in our online server.

I jumped online to test and clicked through and it went to race 1 then race 2 and then race 3 so all good. Come our league race night and we go into race 1 as expected but the server only allowed 3 racers holding the rest in limbo? The first three racers seemed to be picked at random and the remaining racers were displayed under a line but they had the race button greyed out and were held in the garage?

What do I need to do to allow for 3 races so we can have the track real road progressing from practice through quali and through race 1 - 3.

2. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

All we do is restart warmup after each race.

Goanna likes this.
  3. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

That’s what we used to do and ended up doing this time around. What I can’t understand is why it limits the number of drivers?

If I can get it to work it would also stops the need for saving real road and starting the next race with that saved file.

4. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

If you select user_autosave for real road when launching the server you will start weekend with last real road.

In order user_autosave to appear among the options, you will have to initially select naturally progressing and advance one session after the first launching the server. When you go back to weather options you can now select it and make the definitive launch of the server.

If you combine this with realtime weather that can wash rubber out after rain, you will have a full dynamic weather/track.

5. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

Cheers Spaskis I’ll give that a try.

Odd that the player json line does what it does though I assume it’s a small niggle on a long list of bugs.