Multiple ai drivers for 1 car with different talent files

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by bhendrik, Oct 21, 2015.

1. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Let me just start by saying that rfactor2 is the best sim out there. I love to drive against the ai simply because the ai is great. I like to drive against the ai in long distance racing (more then 3 hours). Although the ai is great, i still have one thing on my wishlist to make it perfect. You can set the ai performances (if the track has got good aiw files) in the talentfiles. I usually create a virtual drive, add the carskin i want and then create a new driver with including his performance-file.
    Normally this virtual driver behaves just as intended in the race. Now comes my point: in real life like during WEC, ELMS of TUSC there is morge then just 1 driver because of the rules and the longer distances. Their perfomances are different (specially when driving a pro-am champignionchip like ELMS) wich reflect in their laptimes, mistakes, consistancy etc. For example: Tracey Krohn is slower than Olivier Pla driving the same car as they are a teams in the ELMS series. I like to have an option to create multiple (virtual) drivers an ad them to one car. Resulting in a car (in his case the Ligier-Judd LMP2), a team (Krohn Racing) and 2 drivers ( Tracey Krohn and Olivier Pla), where the 2 drivers have different performance levels. I guess that would mean that you have to have a forced (virtual) driver change too. Maybe this is not possible. I'm not a modder, i don't have much technical inside, i'm just a fan.

I also wish Tracey doen't reed this post, if he does: no offence Tracey.

2. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

Of course it's possible. The question is, will they do it?