Multi Users

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Rob Berry, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Rob Berry

Rob Berry Registered

I purchased a life time licence and I gifted a one year licence to my nephew. He's not able to run it on his system yet so can I use it until he can and how would I go about doing that?

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

On the same system, or on different systems? You can't really use two on the same, you'll be out of activations in no time, and I'm not sure why you'd want to use both anyway... You can activate your first purchase on a second machine just fine. As long as you're the only one using it.

3. Rob Berry

Rob Berry Registered

I have two systems here, lets call them No.1 and No.2. I purchased a lifetime for No.1 and gifted a 1 year to a nephew to get him hooked, system No.3. He is unable it turns out to run it so I want to use it on No.2 now. Then can I switch my lifetime from No.1 to No.2 and run the 1 year on No.1? Simple right? I didn't realize there were limited activations with rF2. But it was the same with rF1.

View attachment 10285

4. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

Lol Heineken :)

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Just go to the purchase tab of the machine you want, login with the email of the account you want on that machine, and reactivate with that account, on that machine. I think. :)

6. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

sweet :D