Multi 21

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by Fergy, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Oh Seb...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  2. pkelly

pkelly Registered

3. whiplash

whiplash Registered

LOL, the biggest issue i see here, he must have 47 pills left... :p

But honestly, i really appreciated the interview after the race on bbc, where he clearly stood in for his mistake. Thats a damn hard thing to do, even IF he is a good actor. And i doubt that.

I've said it many times, all the big players in motorsport were ruthless, they just would never have had that much success. Senna, Schumacher, ...

4. Tony

Tony Registered

Funny Fergie :D ..I watched the race & could see the tension in the pokey little room where they put their sponsor's caps & watches on after finishing..

Seb's still a hugely talented racer, but he's "blotted his copy book" as the old saying goes

The dust will settle, but I think it's more of a problem for Christian Horner just now, as it's his authority that's been undermined. One thing for sure though - this will be the last season those two race under the same colours

5. Fergy

Fergy Registered

oops, should have posted it in the right place:p

I agree Tony, in fact if Webber walks out it would not surprise me. What's his incentive to drive there?

A season of contrived racing topped off with pay to view will be the final straw for many fans.

6. Magzire

Magzire Registered

;)
    That was some tense drama. The interview mark had with sky sports sounded like he as going to quit since he thinks he doesnt have a chance to be WC at redbull.

7. tjc

tjc Registered

lol indeed Fergy... :D

On a serious note though, I don`t really have anything against Vettel and I agree with whiplash that it took big ones to come out and front up to it with the post race interviews... some quite hard questions were posed to him and Webber by Lee McKenzie, good on her.

I`m not having Vettel`s reasons for his actions though for one second...

How on earth can you hear a message, understand it (his words) but then basically ignore it and then just say "I made a mistake and I`m sorry..."

He knew exactly what was expected of him and made a deliberate decision to ignore it and go for the win and, in going for that win, he could have taken them both out of the race or possibly worse... you crash at the speeds they were doing going down the pit straight and they could both easily have been killed.

Yeh Schumi did similar things, so did Senna and although I have great respect for them both it`s a side of their characters that I really, really disliked.

The same goes for Vettel. Class act, great driver but spoiled brat that`s been made to feel he`s untouchable by the Red Bull team and that he can do what he wants. Daddy Marko will "protect" him after all...

Don`t get me wrong, I have a lot of time for Vettel, I like his humour and the way he conducts himself about the paddock and generally admire his driving (although him winning every time is getting boring) but yesterdays move was full on pants imo and I hope he gets taken down a peg or two for doing it...

I really felt for Webber yesterday as he`s never going to match Vettel`s achievements even if only because of his age and Vettel "stole" another victory... not forgetting that really nasty tone he had in his voice when saying Webber was slow to the team...

Na, he`s gone down a bit in my estimations...

Good move Seb...

NOT!

(Rant over) :p

8. rene-xmg

rene-xmg Registered

i always prefer racing action than teamorder...
    good job seb!!

regards from my girlfriend, she agrees with me

9. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Whatever driver wins the F1 title, that team should win the Constructors championship for me.
    I cant think of another way to get rid of this silliness of team orders.
    Racing should be racing. Full stop.

Prefer watching Indycars these days to watching the farcical F1 anyway.

10. DocJones

DocJones Registered

View attachment 6871

Not my work. And I certainly don't agree with Vettel's actions on the track yesterday, but the pic is too funny.

11. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

From an Aussie I am truly dissapointed but not shocked Just another red bull farce if you ask me. Why Wasnt Vettel told to give the position back as he had defied team orders ................

Webber has been shafted by red bull ever since Vettel ran up his arse driving for torro rosso behind the safety car! ....... the next year hes the number 1 driver at red bull ..what a joke!

hes got talent but I H8 him and red bull lol Webber fan and only a webber fan even if he is a sook at times hahahha

Cant stand team orders but Webber always does what the team says vettel simply ignored them pft

12. coops

coops Banned

would never bet on the outcome of a F1 race your a loser from the word go unless your the team owner of course.

13. MrMaverick

MrMaverick Registered

Vettel is a knob, Shuey mutch the same, never a fan since he ramed into Hill to win his first title in 94 at adalade. Pity they dont sort it out like the nascar drivers and start throwing punches, Webber would kick his arse. Then again the season is young and may still happen. 100 bucks on Webber!