More than 45 Cars

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Yuriznikov, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Yuriznikov

Yuriznikov Registered

Hi?

Me and a friend are attempting a 24 Hour race in a few weeks, and would like to run more than 45 cars on the server (AI Cars), as we are doing driver swaps over the internet.

I have ran a server before but the dedicated server window only gives me a maximum of 45 cars.
    Found some files (Multiplayer.JSON) in the Userdata folders but changing the max value didnt seem to work as it would jump right back to 45 when i would start the server from the RF2 launcher.

Is there any way to avoid this? as i see servers with more than 45 slots on the multiplayer server finder...

Thanks in advance!
    -Yuri

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

It may be tied to the amount of pit bays available for the track.

3. Yuriznikov

Yuriznikov Registered

Hmm no it seems to be like that for every track :) ive ran 80 cars at the track in singleplayer without any real problems with pit spaces etc. I thought i might be missing a console command or smth to override the 45 player limit and be able to add more AI after that.

Thanks either way :) any suggestion is welcome

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@Yuriznikov Sorry to be a month late, only just saw this. You want to go into the Multiplayer.JSON and change "Lessen Restrictions" from false to true. Then you can select up to 104.