More (fictitious) settings possibilities for all official cars in the SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DrivingFast, Jan 19, 2019.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I want to see in rF2 the things that follow.
    These things do not go in the direction of simulation as hardcore as possible, contrary to what I wish overall for rF2 elsewhere.
    But that could bring some interesting things.

1. SHOWROOM

1.1. Create a "Fictitious" tab for all official ISI and S397 cars (whatever the name), with the possibility to choose the type of gearshift :
    100% manual or 100% sequential.
    I would love to drive the official GT for example in H shifter from time to time, just for fun.
    People without H shifters could use sequential box pallets.

1.2. Create a "Fictitious" tab for all official ISI and S397 cars (whatever the name), with the possibility of choosing a higher power/engine torque, in increments of + 10%.
    I modify some mods like this and it allows to take more pleasure and especially to make the cars more "challenging". An adaptation of the physics of the car is not systematically necessary IMO.

1.3. Can choose betwneen AWD/FWD/RWD with differential adapted (100% fictionnal !)
    I often changed the transmission mod, with a suitable differential, and ..... it's very pleasant.

1.4. Other relevant ideas (your ideas)

2. TRACK

It would be nice if all the official tracks or almost had a "snowy mode" ....... it would be too good, especially on the Nords. I also suggest that the next tracks be created with several seasons (summer/winter .....).

2. Stevy

Stevy Registered

1.1. No, not for any official mods but...

1.2. again no, but...

1.3. no, but...

1.4. ...but I think it would be nice to have one mod (I think a street car would fit the best) which you can tune to your likings with everything you just said. So a normal, lets say Nissan 370z, which YOU can build (with different Upgrades) to a Dragster, or a Rally Car, or a Drift car or whatever you want. Everything as realistic as possible. Yes that would be fun. And I know that some mods already give you quit some possibilities to tune them. But sadly most of them are outdated by now :(

2. TRACK
    Just look at pcars2. I think that most users don't really use it on a regular basis. So It's a waste of resouces.
    Nice to have and to drive like 1 and a half round once every 2 or 3 month but nothing more.

3. d0nd33

d0nd33 Registered

It sounds like the game for you is BeamNG.drive w/ Automation. Did you ever play it?