Mods questions

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Enetmo, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Enetmo

Enetmo Registered

Another theme.
    In the mod we've turned the mirrors do not reflect what they should reflect, but everything looks black or white in the mirror, also in the virtual mirror, the picture of what I have in front of me, not behind!
    You have any idea why there is this error?

Thanks guys for your help In addition to the stated above, I would like someone explain me how to make when changing tires in the pits, leading soft compound, wanting to medium compound, we also change the texture of the tires, and come out the color of the medium compound, speaking a mod for F1.
    If this pair resolveis I doubt, will do me the happiest man in the world!! Jajajajajajjaj

2. Enetmo

Enetmo Registered

Please, anyone can help me?

3. Enetmo

Enetmo Registered

4. anthing

anthing Registered

Could be that mirrors are not mapped (unwrapped) correctly? To fix that you need to have the scene in 3d modeler software. Also the material for it has to be named MIRROR .

Could also be possible that the texture for the mirrors (mirror.bmp) might be messed up somehow.

5. Enetmo

Enetmo Registered

We have in the 3dmax what you mention, but we worked, the mirrors look the same, also the virtual mirrors reflect the track in front of the car.

Please any idea more?

6. sugarfoot

sugarfoot Registered

Have you got render target checked in 3ds max.

Tony

7. websta

websta Registered

hmm, have you got the whole vehicle facing the wrong way maybe?, is that even possible? vehicle should be pointing in -y direction, at least that is how I have mine facing. I read this post and decided to get my mirrors working and also to see if I would get the same result, I followed the instruction in 'rF2_car_modding_complete' and was successful.