Modders to team-up? How?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Navigator, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Woodee

Woodee Registered

It is simple enough to get a converted car or track from rf1 into rF2. I should maybe document some of my conversion experiments some time. But this will still be never enough for some.

2. Miro

Miro Registered

Allright guys, as said I did prep some things for a little community project. Now whilst I can not say what exactly we will be working on as I would like to leave this up to the model designers which will announce it soon anyways I can now allready invinte people.

So what is this exctly, right? It is gonna be kind of a physics "workshop" for beginners but also for the experienced guys which would like to take part simply and share their knowledge. Obviously there are people out there who know more than I do and I would like to invite those too. Basically everybody can learn and we will learn on a practical project. Which means we are not only talking hot air but we will also create together something, I have also worked out a way how and planed a bit of it allready so do not worry about this. I am certain you will like the way we will progress.

So please guys, physics guys, physics beginners, physics pro's, guys from other well known physics groups you all are wellcome to take part learn and share what you know. Don't be scared, join.

We have setup a discord chanel for the project which is called GARAGE. Nope no studio fanciness sorry. Just GARAGE.

https://discord.gg/YtZqm3g

For the sake of the joke ;) I have allready croped a pic from the net. Just a joke yah no copyright stuff here yah :)

[​IMG]

Again folks, join, don't be scared. We all learn, I will certainly learn.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017