moan moan moan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glenner, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenner

glenner Registered

not sure what everyone else thinks but ive had enough of the moaning and winging about this game,yes this post is a moan but not a bout the game just the negetive **** that people are coming out with..for the price this game is better than enything on the planet..i dont even see it as a game theres just something about rf2 that is so amazing..some people say the game is unrealistic,well im sorry but if you want realism go buy an f1 simulator for hundreds of thousands of pounds..just want to say to everyone involved with the development and the modders thank you for giving me this eighth wonder of the world..and thank you for saving me loads of money because there is nothing out there that is better than this game at the moment on any format..so to everyone be thankfull for what weve got here i couldnt imagine a world without rf2..

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Welcome to internet gaming forums, the home of moaning since 1994!

3 people like this.
  3. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

It's your opinion and you have right to have it. As well as others has rights to have own one. So do not say others what they have to do, please.
    If you wanted to say 'thank you' to ISI, there is another thread I believe.

4. Jos

Jos Registered

which moaning do you mean specifically?

5. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

There is a simple solution, play the game and don't read the forum.

6. dandar

dandar Registered

lmao :D

7. Flaux

Flaux Registered

+1

Sounds like a plan! Let's do it! :rolleyes:

8. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Useless thread ever...

9. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

To the original poster, I feel the same as you :)

10. djvicious

djvicious Registered

It's like the Image Space army over here! Sometimes I feel like some of you are paid PR dupes. "We should just be thankful that we can play rFactor 2" "let's just be patient and let the development run its course" "remember, this is a beta bleh bleh bleh" If some of you are waiting patiently and contributing to the beta development of the game, great. Don't try to act like you're better than others who are less patient though. What if one person has been regularly playing and making bug reports and are growing impatient that the same bugs fail to be addressed? Not everyone is going to like the sim 'as is' and each person is going to have a different agenda over what should be improved first.

So while you are sick of all the moaners, think about how sick and tired others are getting over this redundant, holier-than-thou "like it for what it is" preaching.

11. liebestod

liebestod Registered

I don't see an awful lot of senseless whining. Negativity, as long as it's well-intentioned, is more likely to result in a better sim than endless positive praise.

Basically, I like that there are outspoken critical posters on this forum because they bring some good points up for discussion.

12. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Idiot.

13. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Most of users DO NOT likes the sim 'as is', but there are different reactions, understandings and interpretations about what a "beta/alpha" stage means. I could agree this is not a real beta stage...but if I've to be honest I don't care too much about words since they're working hard to introduce new features and improvements.

So, for my personal point of view, I do not ask the sim to be regularly played because, like it or not, it's in a UNFINISHED stage. Can you regularly drive a sim with unfinished features? Did you use a Beta/Alpha OS as a primary OS? I hope you don't...It's a non-sense. :)

BTW people is free to moaning about a payed product (I can understand), even if it's unfinished, the main problem is how much the moaning (without feedbacks, suggestions and a constructive behavior) can it help or push on the developing. Imho doesn't help at all, it's just a bi-directional bad karma :)...so if you can't enjoy anything in the game at this stage, and you feel betrayed, I suggest you to move on. Ask for a refund and quit the project until the free official demo will be released. There are so many project out there...SimBin titles, pCARS, AC, NkPro, FVA, SRW etc...you don't have to stay here if you don't like and you can't wait anymore.

It's so easy and it's a real action, more than 1K moaning post.

PS: I used "YOU" as a generally speaking...so do not take it personal. :)

1 person likes this.
  14. dandar

dandar Registered

Now I get it, my wife is at the beta stage then ... I don't use/abuse her regulary. :eek:

15. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I hope you were describing your post, rather than the one you quoted. That kind of personal remark really doesn't need to be here, ever. Someone's opinion on our software, it's OK. Someone's opinion of someone else, not needed. Thanks...

16. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If you have had enough of people moaning, you are able to both ignore their posts yourself, or use the forum ignore feature to do so. Also, as you can see from the post above, we're fine with people saying what they think of our software (without trolling). But you've dont that, fine, but also attacked everyone who is 'moaning' at the same time... Please leave them alone. :)

17. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Hmm, Im not sure about this.
    While you are fine with whatever anybody says, I really cannot feel the same.
    As you are, Im thankfull of the input that is happening here but at the same time I cannot ignore some of the unjust comments I see around.

I pretty feel the same as OP and ignore button doesnt help at all. I dont want to ignore anything (except some really silly comments) and I believe I must respond to comments that offend me.

Some such comments judge my ability to choose what is the best sim nowdays. Ive seen endless discussions from people saying that they know best, they are amazing drivers or physicists or nuclear scientists or whatever and I am stupid to follow this sim and I should run away to the competition.
    Also, critisism is not only pointed to things we all see (as graphics for instance), but virtually everything about the game, from minor to major! I really cannot recall if there is ANYTHING that has not been attacked fiercely (even the name lol, if its alpha, if its beta, if its gamma).

Now, please assure me that all this nagging hasnt influenced your priorities of this sim, as Im sure has (influenced) a considerable portion of your audience.

Just my two cents (ok, maybe a euro lol).

18. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Sorry about my english, but i don´t understand the concept of the word "moan".
    Is that moaning asking to a company who sold me an product as beta and predicted about 6 months so i can use my product with full potential, and 3 months after the deadline there is no official statement about the release date?
    Isn´t strange that after launching beta version they estimate in 6 months to give the full version and after 9 months of development they just have no idea anymore when this happen?
    If thats is moaning, i take it back.

19. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Now I do need my Latin...Q.E.D. lol...

20. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Yup, that's moaning :p

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.