Discussion in 'User Interface and HUD Modding' started by Kevin Karas, Oct 14, 2021.
Team Name Leaderboard Version is here
Would you guys appreciate the header being merged into the leaderboard widget? I could prevent resizing and alignment problems with that and you only have to add one widget. On the other hand, you could not separate both
Finally we found the issue why the overlay is sometimes completely broken. The cause of this is a car/team name with a # in it. That way the GS plugin cannot determine the car number (which rF2 doesnt provide natively BTW) and causes the plugin to crash. Its currently being looked at by Gary and needs an update of the plugin for it to be fixed. Please be patient for the release. I will notify in here with an updte when it happens! Cheers
I detected this Sim Hub Dashboards to day, and have to say they are absolutely amazing. GREAT JOB!!! There is one thing I'd like to see, and that would be a sector box for qualifying and practice, which show the delta of each sector to the leader. What I have found so far is only showing the delta to the personal best.
Relative 2.5.2 doesn't work for me.
Only 2.2.3 works. Newer ones don't.
GS plugin 6.6.41
Thanks for your job.
Would it be possible for 20 pilots or 20 teams to appear?.
What should I do?.
Is it possible to ignore classes? Im racing a f1 mod where each team seems to be a class, so the plugin only shows the tires for your teammate (as the only driver in your class) and the relative position is wrong
how to find pitstatus and pitreason values
!!! BIG UPDATE !!!
Simhub v9.1.0+ required!!!
This is a major backend update, a ~80% rewrite of the whole code to accomodate the new features introduced in Simhub v9.1.0. The complete overlay is now 100% GS plugin free, which means you are now free to disable or delete the GarySwallow plugin. Still running GS plugin will not make a difference anymore as Im not using it anyway.
- UPDATE TO SIMHUB v9.1.0+ MANDATORY
- Mostly complete rewrite to be independent on GarySwallow plugin (used the data available now on native Simhub v9.1.0+)
- Relative: now shows current stint lap in players line
- Relative: removed beta warning for refuel value
- Relative: Added OUT badge for cars on outlap
- Relative: Added Air Temp to Header
- Helicorsa: Renamed to MMO - Radar
- Leaderboards: LastLap "Invalid" now doesnt show anymore when driver is on outlap or starting first lap
- Leaderboards: Remove player grey background to avoid weird colore ingame (player text still orange)
- Until we get general class information from simhub, class information in the Header will not be in for now. Will be added as soon as we get them
- Therefore, class badge will always be displayed for now in the relative
Please update overlay to version 3.0.1. All functions as per v2 are now fully restored and working. Have fun
Separate names with a comma.