[REL] MIXHUD (SHQM + Tiny Compact HUD) for UltraWide Monitors

Discussion in 'Other' started by Diego Barjollo, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

Hi, happy you can use it. :)

FFB clipping bar is not implemented in game by Studio397, however you can try this 3PA app made by svictor. It's very customizable. https://forum.studio-397.com/index....ffb-deltabest-relative-fuel-calculator.71557/

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  2. Diego Barjollo

3440x1440 version added to steam workshop. Download to manual installation also available. Links on first post.

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  3. Gordon Carter

Gordon Carter Registered

Hi Diego, posting reply here because the other won't let me give you images, ???
    In the Mixhud I think the gear/pedal/pit display would be better suited up top under the center mirror. (I don't think it's position shown in the image is what you had in mind, just guessing) Regarding your displeasure with the message box, I think if you could use the same text as the 397wide (font/size & regular instead of bold) it would gain you some additional space in the current or slightly wider size of box & still be easily read.
    MIXHUD 3440.jpg

The 397Wide looks & works very nicely.
    Hope this feedback helps, if you need anything else you know what to do.
    Peace
    397WIDE B.jpg

Diego Barjollo likes this.
  4. Diego Barjollo

Thanks for comments and suggestions Gordon.

Tachometer is placed exactly there on porpouse, for my personal taste. I mostly race touring cars and that's the best place i find to avoid cover Dashboards and to be close at a glance (If you remember, version 1 had the current gear and current speed information also there more or less). As you can see in this screenshot of the 32:9 version wich i am using, it's the same position.
    I think for those who like that position you comment under the virtual mirror, the option is already covered with the 397wHUD_B.

[​IMG]

About the font size in the message box, I'll try to reduce the size to see how it looks without having to make the black window wider. If I change the font itself, being the main font of the HUD, this change affects the MFDs as well, and I honestly prefer this one for its look.
    I also think that the 397 wide options already have the other font, and we have this HUD to offer something different from them.

Don't forget to subscribe to 397wideHUD, if you want all three versions, and MIXHUD on workshop. (you will need to uninstall the in game versions you already have to avoid troubles). Next updates (font resize) will be there ;)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    ebeninca likes this.