Missing Body Parts

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by privatebrian, Jun 8, 2012.

1. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Hi

i've just noticed that after a crash and you loose body parts,when you pit sometimes the parts are not
    replaced,although the car feels to have been repaired.And this happens wether you make it to your pit
    box or you press the ESC key.

I've also noticed that it is the newley updated mods that have this problem(not noticed this with the sixty's
    cars).

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Definitely happens with the 60`s cars at my end... I`ve actually not noticed so much with the other cars but it does happen with them too...

Have you watched a replay after this has happened? Your driving along, have your little prang, knock a couple of wheels off then click R for replay. And the two wheels you knocked off are missing from the start of the replay and are waiting for you at the place on track where you originally knocked them off!?

Plus if you exit and go and watch the saved replay of the same accident when your sitting in the pits the two wheels you knocked off just sit on the car flashing until you get to the point in the replay where you originally knocked them off.

Strange bug but I think it`s a known issue. It`s one of the first things I noticed with b85.

Give the 60`s a try and you`ll see what I`m on about. :)

3. tjc

tjc Registered

Found a little video of the problem originally posted by DOC:

:)

4. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

@tjc69

Yes i understand that parts are missing in the replays,you are correct,but i'm talking about in the game
    not the replay.:)

5. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh privatebrian I know you were referring to the game as I`ve had the same experience, just thought I`d mention that it happened in the replays too as I`d think the problem(s) must be related... ? :)

6. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Yes indeed.:)

7. Devin

Devin Member Staff Member

I found out something about this:
    This problem is also there in Instant Replay mode, just looks a bit glitchier.
    If you don't watch the regular replay (switch it off or hit esc before losing body parts in replay) the parts are at the car as they should. If you watch it, they're gone! I'm experiencing this since build 49 (the first one), still no fix for it :(