Mirror adjustment not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Murtaya, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

Cockpit mirror adjustment not working, the noise and position number happens but no effect is seen in the mirror/s.

R/shift + seat position moves all the mirrors as one.

Checked on GTR, CORVETTE!, 370z.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Works for me in the Camaro.

The controls are your seat movement plus Ctrl/Alt/Shift; it doesn't matter whether you use the left-Shift or right-Shift, it's just Shift.

Shift + seat forwards/backwards tilts all your mirrors left and right.
    Shift + seat left/right tilts all your mirrors up and down.

Ctrl + seat forwards/backwards tilts your left mirror left and right.
    Ctrl + seat left/right zooms your left mirror in and out.

Alt does the same as above, for the right mirror.

Ctrl+Alt does the same as above, for the centre mirror.

Ctrl+Shift + seat left/right changes 'mirror size' for all mirrors. Looks like an overall zoom of sorts.
    (There is a PLR option "Rearview Independent"; I think if you set this to 1 you can use Ctrl+Shift+seat forward/back to adjust the horizontal FOV of the mirrors independently of the vertical)

Alt+Shift + seat left/right physically moves the centre mirror up and down.
    Alt+Shift + seat forward/back physically moves the centre mirror left and right.

Finally, if your seat position has put the mirrors completely out of whack and you can't get them to adjust enough, try changing the PLR option "Moving Rearview" so your head position no longer affects the position and/or FOV of the mirrors.

Note that the left/right/centre mirror adjustments don't include the virtual mirrors. I guess if you want them all on and useable you would use the global adjustments to get the virtual ones right, then do the specific left/right/centre adjustment to get the cockpit mirrors the way you want them.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

4. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

No what it suggests is I am English and thought the camaro and corvette were the same thing which is pretty disgraceful, and I apologize to any fans of American cars that cannot understand how I did that!!:rolleyes:

I mean the corvette.

Edited!