Minor Oreca things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Booth_doberman, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Booth_doberman

Booth_doberman Registered

These don't make the game "unplayable," but I thought I'd mention them for the sake of "accuracy and realism." On the Oreca in the new endurance pack, the steering wheel displays are not quite right. There's a display for the fuel mix that goes from 0 to 3; but the on-screen message window goes from 1 to 4. The brake bias display is one number, like "11." The message window shows the front/back ratio. I believe most of the others are accurate (tire temp, water temp, etc.) because they match up with the info in the MFD.

I use the No Dials HUD so I rely on the dashboard/steering wheel displays and lights or the message window for information.

Oh, one more thing about the Oreca. A full load of fuel is about 19.8 gallons and the Garage fuel setup says that should get you 9 laps. I think the real LMP2s (from what I could find online) get around 13 laps at Le Mans. I'm not sure how many laps you can get on the tires, but I think in the real world, the LMP2s are getting 53 at Le Mans?

bobbie424242 likes this.
  2. Andregee

Andregee Registered

What you see on the screens is what you see on the real ones too with that scaling like in real life so that's not a mistake. The hud is a global system so that of course can't show the special different Content related scaling, undepending if its the brake balance or the engine mixture. The fuel does not get calculated correctly on mod tracks so all in all your posted issues are not content related