mid ohio help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cbvta, Apr 8, 2012.

1. cbvta

cbvta Registered

i just downloaded the mid ohio track release, but i cant figure out how to install it. i`ve put VLM-v190-MidOhio.rfcmp in both packages and updates. done separately but... i dont see the track when i start rf2 in either updates tab or mod manager. Can someone point me to the instructions for this please?

2. aldrew

aldrew Registered

I too could not figure out how to install it. I think I figured it out. Go to the mod manager and go to options and uncheck "show mods only" After that the Mid Ohio track should show up as well as other items . I just searched for the one that had the "no" in the "Installed" column which was the Mid Ohio track. I then just right mouse click and said install. I am now going to open Rfacter2 to see if the track shows up. Hope this helps.

3. TJones

TJones Registered

if you can see the track under "components", klick on "series" and then "all tracks all cars".

4. ROON

ROON Registered

As aldrew noted, you have to untick "show mods only" in the mod manager. Once you've done this you'll see Mid Ohio on the list and you can right click and install it. Since it's only a circuit and not an RFMOD package with cars, you'll have to select the "All Cars And Tracks" mod to be able to race it. When you're setting up a race you can filter what cars you'd like the AI to drive so you can still create an all-Megane or all-GT race for example.

5. cbvta

cbvta Registered

thx all, i had seen it in mod manager with mods unchecked, just had left clicked on it.