microsoft visual C++ runtime library error when i try to make the package file

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Gonzas, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Gonzas

Gonzas Registered

hi .

i think the title says everything.

anyway the last thing i did is to create the sound and vehicle components of a car, then ,test it in single player, it works fine in "all cars and tracks" , then i tried to make a Vmod, with the car and Spa circuit. vmod created and was present in single player, but my cars were not there, only the clio PC (is quite strange), i have done a lot of test, with other cars, previously and all was fine always.

after i saw the problem (the car was not there , only the pace car) i tried to make another Vmod.

since then, everytime i tried to press the "P" in Gmotor2 mas file utility i have the same runtime error.

reinstalled the C++ redistributable, no sucess.

uninstalled, erased everything and reinstall rFactor2 , i still have the same error.

should i return to smoke? , kill myself? or reinstall windows?

i still can make components, and even after the reinstall the mas file utility "remeber" ,my old components , maybe i should erase something in somewhere?

Help!!

Regards.

2. Gonzas

Gonzas Registered

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  3. Gonzas

Gonzas Registered

hello again.

i dont know if this will helpful for somebody because seems that nobody more have something similar, but anyway , is fixed now.

after uninstall rfactor2 again i return to version 69, in that version the mas2.exe works fine, and i can make packages again.

uninstall, and install the 107 version, then, again runtime error.

unistall again and install version 69 , but this time i erased some projects (packages) from the mas.exe history, those i did when i was using the 69 version.

uninstall , then install the 107 version and now it works perfectly.

:)

Regards.