Supra drift V0.8

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Rastas, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Rastas

Rastas Registered

GRAB_022.JPG Weel guys,this is a conversion for rFactor 2 hehe :)
    I hope thoses that have rFactor2 enjoy theses mods,still in wip stage btw.
    CREDITS:
    Toyota Supra-original car made by Some1 and Niels for rFactor 1,permissions givem in RD Forums :)
    Big hug for all and very thanks for the suport broskis :)
    V0.8 CHANGE LOG=DX11 ready,added turbo gauge,new engine model whit turbo added,new team NSF V8
    DOWNLOAD:
    Supra V0.8=http://www.mediafire.com/file/30usnp24eg2xrbk/Supra_Drift_0.8.rar

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. Hazi

Hazi Registered

THX

3. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Thank you very much. Already very good. Love that supra

4. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

This car is epic,had a blast in it this morning,I don't mean to insult anyone's hard work here,but for me it still has the same traits as every isi based drift mod,the front tyres don't have enough grip,I've done the usual setup tweaks which made it a tad better,but still from what I've experienced in real life,the front should have more grip.

This is why I wanted to learn how to tweak the tyre model or car physics,to see if I could get it to handle the way I THINK it should.

Granted I'm probably wrong and everything is just how it should be,but Just want to be able to tweak to see if I'm right so to say

5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Thank You , I quite enjoy drifting Chucky , That turbo sounds and feels great :)
    Can the mirrors be improved at all ? I know i should be looking forward but i still like to see whats behind and these are to bright (maybe) .

6. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Thanks guys,remember,it was my frist conversion for RF2.track and car,i working in a update for boths and more content,but because of my main work is all bein delayed :)
    Again thanks very much for all the suport

Mulero and 2ndLastJedi like this.
  7. patchedupdemon

Take your time buddy,can't thank you enough for doing this,I would love for there to be an active drifting community here,the cars just look to handle so much more realistic than say ac,where you can't actually spin the car.
    great work Rasta

8. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Yep that car is really really great. Looks, sounds and drives great.
    In rf1 there was a tire smoke plugin. You were able to increase the amount of smoke. I lived it......and just doing some drifts and donuts. Maybe we will see that in rf2 some day :p

9. Korva7

Korva7 Registered

Thanks a lot. This is really fun. There should be more cars like this.

Nitrometh likes this.
  10. patchedupdemon

I can't thank you enough for this car,with some setup tweaks,it's absolutely amazing,so much fun,just wish we had some dedicated drifting tracks

Alex72 likes this.
  11. mmaruda

mmaruda Registered

I just had some fun with this mod and wow! My deepest thanks to the author.

So far the general opinion about drifting in sims was the Assetto Corsa is the go to product, yet for the life of me I could not drift in a controllable manner there, no matter what I did. The FFB simply did not me clues when and what to do, I was all over the place.

Enter rFactor 2 which I always regarded as something that really telegraphs sliding a car in an extraordinary manner, and lo and behold, I took the Supra from this mod for a spin and I was shredding Loch Drummond like a natural. No idea how, it was just... I felt what the car was doing. This mod is awesome! Something finally allowed me to start drifting and get a feel for the car and more so, improve!

Great job and I hope more stuff like this will come. Time to ditch all them fancy Italian car games, and get back to rFactor. It's just a shame it took me so long to get it.

Bumpety Boo, Rony1984 and Rastas like this.
  12. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Thank you for your kind words and general review,all credits to the original autors,Some1 and Neils Heusinkveld,i only have converted it to rFactor2,added chassis,new steering system not complete yet,new tire model,new update to come,but im whaiting for DX11 public release for all tests :)
    Also i go added more cars and bring more drift tracks,all mods comes from RF1,most of them made by me and friends that i already have full permissions :)
    Again,thank you very much broski ;)

13. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Noticed some glitches with the dx11 Beta. Looking forward to the next update. Keep on going excellent work.

Rastas likes this.
  14. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Yep,they are been fixed broski ;)

LeStrat likes this.
  15. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Wohoo! These are fun as hell. Thanks man. :cool:

patchedupdemon likes this.
  16. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Will be awesome with YZ when its out. :) Cant wait to do that track with these cars. Proper fun.

17. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Mod updated to DX11 broskis :)

18. smokeybandit27

smokeybandit27 Registered

Thank you Rastas!!! I just test drifted this and love it!!! I noted the following changes/improvements but perhaps there were more -
    dash gauges now look proper!
    lights both in and outside of car as well
    with the third NFS - is it my imagination or are the power levels higher on this one vs the earlier two?

Looking forward to more of your excellent drift mods! please can you do S chassis? 13, 14, 15 rocketbunnies and missiles as well as 4 door chasers?

patchedupdemon and Rastas like this.
  19. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Thank you broski,the NFS is a V8 engine hehe,more low end torque :)
    And im making\converting a lot of drift cars for rFactor2,all from my old mod ProjectD for RF1,more Hillclimb\Time attack cars too,but all whit time because of work,son etc hehe ;)
    Cheers

20. smokeybandit27

smokeybandit27 Registered

OMG thank you !!!!