Megane Windscreen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duvel, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Duvel

Duvel Registered

I know this has come up before, but on triples where you really zoom in on the windscreen, i can barely see anything out of it, on Poznan at least.

Could you please tone it down a bit ISI, just knock down the dirt effect by 50% or so. It's just too much for triples, impossible.

2. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

It will probably get sorted when they update the base content would be my guess, we know they are doing that so big slaps for them if it isn't done then :)

3. willz

willz Registered

just get the windscreen wipers working

4. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

And until the day ISI decides to update base content, you let your Megane rest and take the real cars such as 60's F1 and Corvette instead, right? ;)

5. martymoose

martymoose Registered

Just take the car out of the track and your bound to have someone wanting to wash your windscreen at a set of traffic lights lol.

6. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

So are your eyes focused on road or on windscreen? Which one would you prefer? :)

View attachment 6598

7. Miro

Miro Registered

You can't take a picture as example there as the pic is static like the windshield reflections. It's the same as when you take a picture of a wiendshield when it's raining and the wipers are just down or something. A video would do it more justice. And yes I focus on the road and not the windshield, I look always as much forward as I can and the reflections are always on the same place so it doesn't disturb me that much as for example rain would.
    However I can see why people don't like it and it would be a cool option to have both like the visor mod as I don't see any advantage if one has it or not in online racing. It's just a matter of preference I think.
    For me it's just a imersion factor which I realy don't want to miss.

Don't watch the driving :p was just testing some settings.

Edit: Uploaded the wrong video, I thought it's just a 2 min vid but now it's there. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  8. canastos

canastos Registered

I didn't watch the driving, because I was just wondering: where do you get that UI???
    Don't know if it's better or not, but at less is different and good looking

byyyyyyyyyye

9. Miro

Miro Registered

I was just playing around with the UI, trying things and learning. I am not happy with it and I already started with a new one.

10. canastos

canastos Registered

Please keep us updated; if this one wasn't good enough for you, for sure it will be brilliant when you are happy with it ;)

byyyyyyyyye