Megane loading issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrR1pper, Jul 15, 2013.

1. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Hi guys,

Hoping someone might have solution to fixing a small nuisance of a problem during the loading phase of joining a server or starting an offline race/practice/quali session with the Renault Megane package.

During the loading phase, after about 80% the loading bar does not progress any further and when i alt+tab to desktop i can see an error window pop-up (photo's of them below). I have to click "ok" to all 3 of them (they pop up one after the other) and then it automatically switches back to the rfactor 2 loading page, continues loading and then i can enter the server or offline session. I've tried uninstalling and then downloading another version of the ISI Renault Megane 1.44 but no change to this problem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any ideas that doesn't involve a complete reinstall? :)

2. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

same here, as far as I know every time I join a server, and has been so since this or the previous build.

3. benhaha

benhaha Registered

I had this issue, downloading and installing the latest version of the SLS safety car fixed it for me :)

4. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

I'll give that a try though i already have the latest version installed (as there's only be one version so far), but worth a shot thx.

5. benhaha

benhaha Registered

No worries, I think I got it originally from ISR(?) for the Megane and their version seems to be broken, but the one on the Rfactor 2 download page works.

6. FOG>Daheee

FOG>Daheee Registered

7. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

No dice benhaha.

Will take a look at that Dahee.

It is indeed related to the IsR megane mod and also the new IsR corvette mod that i downloaded today when joining their corvette server. I did not have this issue with their corvette server as well until i downloaded their latest mod to join the server today.

Taking a look in the mod manager, both of these latest IsR mods include the Mercedes_SLS_2012_Car under it's list of Contents that are required to be installed before the mod can be installed. But the strange thing is that i can un-install the ISI_Mercedes_SLS_2012_Car without needing to first un-install the IsR mods (which normally the mod manager does not let you do and asks that you first un-install the mods that are dependent on it). So after un-installing the ISI mercedes without uninstalling the IsR mods first, both IsR mods Contents list clearly state that the mercedes is still installed. I also tried it with un-installing the IsR mods first but no difference. What the hell is going on.

This may sound silly, but if i have the Mercedes installed i should be able drive it right? Currently i don't even see it in the car selection page in-game despite being installed. Something immediately wrong with that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  8. FOG>Daheee

FOG>Daheee Registered

Its a pace car so no idea if you can drive it. You need to start up mod manager and find the 2 files related to the Mercedes. One is the car and one is a SLS talent file if I remember right, you then need to delete both files.
    From memory I had to uninstall the ISR Megane Public mod file before it would let me delete the Mercedes files. Then install the new Mercedes pace car and then reinstall the ISR Megane Public mod file.
    On a final note, make sure you dont just uninstall the Mercedes files but you also delete them.

9. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

no change.

10. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If it isn't an ISI produced package, please ask those who made it. :)