Meclaren Mp4 12C

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Giuseppe Toscano, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PetraGTC

PetraGTC Registered

what's wrong with my name? :D Anyway, i respect ISI's policy about conversions, so we don't speak about "that" mod here. Unfortunatelly, i'm not a modeller, neither as good modder as alless, so sorry if "that" mod offends your quality senses :) the prime idea of "that" mod was to fill the vacuum of rf2 cars, which is finally filled by quality cars by ISI and alless. So no worries, i won't rubbish rf2 with the bad stuff anymore :)

2. Duvel

Duvel Registered

it's the physics that are highly suspect in all of your mods, Petra, and i mean embarrassingly so. How would the models not reach my quality sense? you steal them from other commercial games, etc, (though they do all have clipping issues so you can't even get that right).

In my opinion, this thread is discussing illegal mods now, and maybe should be closed? I know that my posts are probably discussing it the most, but now the person responsible for said mods has shown up, i think it should be closed and left to die, just my opinion.

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Duvel, opinions are like a******s. They all stink. Yours stinks more than most.

366 Facebook likes at least 4 leagues and a dedicated site full of active drivers disagree with you. What have you done? If you don't like the mod why would you talk about it? We understand your opinion and thank you for all you've done for the game. There's the door have a nice day.

4. Domi

Domi Registered

Those Facebook likes should so straight to SMS which is the company who really made those models, lol.

Throw me rocks if you want, but the truth is that most people prefers to drive something crap but licensed, rather than unknown cars with fantastic physics.

5. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Well to be honest, unlicensed "made up" names trully do repell me completelly, and i cant even explain why, simply they do, that is why i didnt even think about Pcars, that is why i apriciate Tim and ISI soo much with their licensing effords, but the "mod that we are not talking about" is the only thing in rF2 currently that has full grid, and at the same time is GT3 which to me personally is closer than any higher "more racy" class, also I like the fact that GT3 is not driven by professional drivers, simply much closer the mortal people

6. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

So, if my comprehension of the English language doesn't let me down, as it usually does, not only the names are fantasy?

7. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Let's not drag other mods into it. There are great mods for rf2 that are converted, scratch made, fantasy and real. everyone had different opinions of quality, tastes and what they consider realistic. It's simply rude to come into a thread like this that you know a certain modder will visit and bash the work that person has put hundreds of hours into.

It's shameful. If I worked at ISI I would ban any member who did something like this because it discourages modders which has a chilling effect on modding as a whole which is bad for business since ISI is in the business of selling a game made to be modded. Keep your negative and non-constructive opinion to yourself because it is the sort of thing that is actively eating away at the rf2 customer base and ISI's business model.

8. Ruben Miranda

Ruben Miranda Registered

Hello

I agree there is no need to bash anyone Life is just to short for it.
    It is simple if you don't like it don't use it.

Ruben

9. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

Right, the most easy thing is point with the finger, just let go.

10. TMoney

TMoney Registered

11. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I hear that there may have been an update to that McLaren.... as well as the other cars.

12. Ryno917

Ryno917 Registered

Uh, most pCARS content is licensed...

13. TMoney

TMoney Registered

Guy you rock! I absolutely love this series it's incredible. Thank you for this masterpiece!

14. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

PetraGTC rocks, I just work here.

15. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I think the OP has his answer now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.