McLaren Senna GTR vs GTE Class?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AUY2K, Feb 7, 2020.

1. AUY2K

AUY2K Registered

I am interested in trying to find official content that I could sub for the Ferrari 488 GTE. Would the Mclaren Senna GTR from the 2 Strong car pack match up well against the other official GTE cars in the Challengers Pack?

Thanks for any help with this.

2. AUY2K

AUY2K Registered

Never mind. I think this video answered my question:
    Yikes that car is a beast.

3. AUY2K

AUY2K Registered

I guess I'm better off subbing the Corvette C7.R GTE in for the Ferrari 488 GTE.

4. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

There are no GTE cars in the GT3 Challengers Pack. If you're referring to the Endurance Pack that includes the Porsche 911 RSR, BMW M8 and Corvette C7.R GTE cars. You can also get the Aston Martin Vantage GTE separately or with the Two Strong Pack.

I'm not familiar with any other mods out there that would match well with the S397 official GTE cars, at least on pace.

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Yes, you are better off finding a substitute. The Senna would probably be closest to the upcoming Hypercar class. There are a couple of 3rd part GT3 mods that actually drive faster than the S397 packs. The performance from the Apex or Simtek GT3 mods might merge fairly well with the GTE category. I know there are a-lot of skins for GT3 cars, but I don't know if they are making GTE category skins.

6. AUY2K

AUY2K Registered

Yes. I meant Endurance Pack .

Thanks for the replies. I'll just sub the BMW or Corvette GTEs.