Released Matsusaka Circuit v1.00 Now Available!!!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

There are no giant Japanese Hornets to be found anywhere on this track, mucho disappointed with the lack of realism.
    Other than that, this track is so atmospheric, it's a gem, next to being the great track that it is.

woochoo likes this.
  2. woochoo

woochoo Registered

from memory, the green posts that hold the catch fencing are correct in count and spacing, and therefore position, the whole way around the track.
    And someone please compare the marshal's huts with real photos. A significant effort was put into those, assuming people would know and care that almost none of them are exactly the same design. :D

jayarrbee36 likes this.
  3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You have no idea mate. I still suck at driving because I never do a lap here. I spot the first marshal's hut, stop next to it, and on my second screen I start googling suzuka photos trying to find the same one. Then I insta photos of myself in front of my PC, with the marshal hut visible, and brag about really being at suzuka.

A fun Saturday night game is getting the missus to move a trackside camera to point at a marshal hut with nothing identifiable around it (while I cower in the next room waiting the go signal), then I come in and try to work out which corner it's on. I usually get around 70% right, depending how early/late it is and how much alcohol is involved.

We've saved heaps of money too, no need for TV now so we sold it.

;)

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

That sounds almost as bad as my conning my wife to complete a repetitive task on an MMO. She sat there daily for 1/2 to 1 hr just clicking. I got the nice reward at the end... lol...

5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

PBR update please.

Vanisch, PirroC, babu76 and 6 others like this.