Materials Not Being Applied

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Sanchit Rathi, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Sanchit Rathi

Sanchit Rathi Registered

Hi guys, I seem to be having an issue with liveries in that the materials are not correctly applied.
    e.g I create the skin folder for the Porsche GT3. I create a livery alt_X and a region alt_X_region. The DDS format is correct because when I first load up porsche then in the skinning window I click on the arrow next to alt and then my skin shows up.

I set the materials and all is good. Then I Create a team for the said skin and then a new folder with the driver name is created. This contains the two dds, json, and mas. The json has the correct data for the materials.

When I open up the game and see the car in the customize menu it shows the wrong materials. only when I click the arrow next to alt_X and reload skin, then the correct materials show. Also on track the vehicle is showing as matt even though i have set the whole vehicle as shiny vinyl or shiny carbonfibre.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or can help me out? Not sure if this is a new UI issue or a mistake from me