Matcher Status & Submit ID Empty!

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Stevenking, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Stevenking

Stevenking Registered

Hi all! I've just tried to create a rfmod package that includes 2 tracks and 1 new mod, I created a mod id and a submit id as show in the video tutorial and when I try to launch my dedicated the matcher status & submit id is empty, with no errors. Obviusly my dedicated server is not shown in the list of multiplayer ... any suggestions? :confused:

2. Stevenking

Stevenking Registered

Up.
    Someone from ISI? :rolleyes:
    An help, please... I'm stalled...

3. Michael Juliano

Michael Juliano Track Team

You DID send the SubmitID back to ISI after you created the rfmod, yes? If not, that process is also explained at the end of the vid...

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

And also, did you add the mod id to the info field, and re-created the package? When you do not recreate the package, it's also not working ;)

5. Stevenking

Stevenking Registered

Yes, the mod id is in the info of the package. If I create a dedicated "in development" mode it's ok, this is the screen:

View attachment 1548

but if I uncheck "in development" mod id is invalid... this is the screen:

View attachment 1549

6. Stevenking

Stevenking Registered

Hi Scott, thanks for reply. What do you mean by send submitid back to ISI?

7. Spadge

Spadge Registered

I'm suffering from the same problem - it seems simple enough ... package vmod, get mod ID from ISI, add in ID, repackage, install, get submit ID and submit it.

What am I missing? vmod works fine in single player, matcher info blank on multiplayer.

Every Friday since rFactor1 came out we've run a 1 hour race with car/track combo picked by a previous winner. If I am to carry on this fine tradition when rFactor2 comes out then I'm going to need to get my head around this.

Thanks for any help.

8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

There are a few things to check.

- In the .rfm file you used to define the series name, you have entered a mod name. Make sure this name is identical to the name in the package section of the MAS2.exe.
    - Make sure that the name you have used is exactly the same as the name you registred the mod with @ ISI.
    - Make sure that you are using the correct MOD ID.
    - Check your version number. It should be equal to the one registred at ISI.

I had this issue also last night. Was my own fault, as I wanted to do an update on a already created mod, but changed the mod name (added version number in the name). Then it mismatches, and won't display any info on the server screen.

If you need further assistance, let me know.