Maserati Trofeo GranTurismo MC Series

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

So a rip mod and the administrators done nothing....... okkkkyyyy......

So it´s legit to post ripped mods since the beginning..... From now on it´s what is going to happen!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
  2. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Due to holidays time, some people would have missed your post...

3. Flaux

Flaux Registered

4. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

+1 for MarcG MrWalton and andy_rsf flaux and mydriaz!
    @gpfan I understand your point but why you must shout out it in this way?
    This kind of posts help nobody and makes only a bad karma.
    At least it is bad for you too. Can't be the right way or ?

5. Flaux

Flaux Registered

To be honest I love to have those mods but to promote them in an official developer forum isn't good. There are enough of other lovely places to talk about conversions like this. It would be really silly if ISI get's a letter from another developer telling them to stop release stolen content here...

6. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

@ the moment there is no confirmation for pro or contra available.
    As long as the state had not changed for me and my opinion/support had nothing changed.

7. gpfan

gpfan Registered

Man you got all wrong... Flaux said it all in his last post, if i know i'm converting something Like this model i never posted here, i personally not against it To, the only thing is that the author of this thread is lying and foul everybody, He has donations in his web page and people are giving him money for something isn't his.... At least i'm honest and never had this kind of attitude!!!! I always used alternative forums for publish my Stuff.....

No confirmation??? Are you blind ?? I posted the confirmation in one of my previous post!!!

8. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Wouldn't say Tommy hasn't done anything... you can't convert physics, can you? Or sounds? He has done good job with those. He has updated this mod several times.

I have no experience in modding, but if the car modeling is the hardest part of it, then I have to agree that it's questionable to ask donations in that case if the model isn't scratch made. But some may want to donate because of the good work done in other areas.

9. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Hi,

I'm still on a training, because of my new job, just i have now a one day off.

I read through the topic.

All i can say, i didn't know is it a forza model or not. I bought this model in the internet (3d.about.com) and i thought, what can you buy, all are a "clean" modell. I don't know about forza, i have no xbox but i didn't convert this, but when i saw the linked model and wire i think it is the same. I just bought because i love to see in Brands Hatsch, thats all about.

But what i can say, it's all about for you who support and liked my "work", with the comment and responds.
    But i didn't like too much gpfan or i don't know maybe Tiago Guerreiro comments whether or not it is a convert. But i dont care the same person like you.
    But thanks all of them, who support me through the last year.

But i will update this car, i dont care if its really a convert car or not, because a paid for this.

But i think next time i will not post it to here, and for the Hockenheim topic as well.
    If someone want to know how are progress this car and my track, you can follow my site.

Bye!
    Tommy

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

What was your site again?

11. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

There is in my signature.

12. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

didn't see it when I was logged in :p

13. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Does anybody know if it is true that the shop tommy mentions is selling third party property? Is there any possibility that they have author consent to do so?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2

14. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

That's a shame. I will follow the progress of both the Maserati and Hockenheim on your site although it would be great if you change your mind and continue to post your mods here. Don't let some idiots drive you away from these forums.

15. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Personally, I believe Tommy. Will have to bookmark his site.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Check turbosquid or one of most known 3dcadbrowser, they are full of those models thought turbosquid is lately checking all the models and ive seen they are taking all this stuff down quickly and refund people back.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  17. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Sounds like an honest mistake to me, will keep an eye on your website Tommy :)

18. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

Did you also bought the Need for Shift 3d driver or didn´t knew??!! and..... somehow i don´t understand some stuff here..... why did you unwrap the uv of something it was already done?! maybe is a stupid question but to be honest i have some doubts what your saying, Alless is here and he can say to you almost every one who knows to edit or work on a 3d model can distinguish them!

Maybe you don't like me because i´m probably the only one who didn´t believe in you victimization story, nice one and believable but to be honest i don't bought it!!!!

Do you have shop proof?? something to proof what your saying??? i really would like to see a proof........

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  19. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

I think it's enough. Please can someone stop this kind of posting!?
    I' ve no idea why you are so offensiv it looks to me like a vendetta.

20. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I didn't bought the driver, just made the animation, and I never told this, just you now.
    You know something about the Unwrap? If no, and I think you don't know, why wrote this things?
    But I tell you, maybe you will be happy
    Unwrapped, because I changed something on it, and unwrapped the cockpit, the windows, tires etc.
    But still I don't understand your silly questions, if you don't know about these things.
    And almost forgot the proof!
    If I show you a statement from this, how you know is it true or not??
    And last, Who are you, how I need to show something about this?
    And doesn't matter if i show you a proof or statement, you will tell the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.