Manny legg in race

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Replica_74, Mar 26, 2023.

Tags:
?

many legg in race solution please

1. a solution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HELP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Replica_74

Replica_74 Registered

Hi all,

I have this problem with RF2 that i cant fix, so i come over here. I drive with leagues like VEC, EES and P!,
    when i practice with 5 to 40 drivers i have no problems 100 fps constantly ) , but when i have to race i got so many legg it's almost imposible to drive. My specs are ryzen 2600x, nvidea 2080TI ( also tested it with a 2070 and the same shit ) 32 GB ramm and a 1 gbps connenction. My ping in game is always 12 - to 18, fps looked at 100 fps. My game settings are add, my monitor a a samsung odesy 32inch. I hope someone can please help me.

Best regards

Attached Files:

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You need to check/monitor your ram usage (system and video ram) and your CPU usage (Ctrl-C) in rF2. If you start to run out of physical RAM you'll get very poor performance.

Your connection bandwidth and ping won't be related.

The MotecPlugin should be fine but I haven't touched that in something like 7 years; not sure why you're still running that. Any chance you have other old files hanging around, or haven't refreshed all your files (ie clean start with a new Userdata folder) for a long time? Could be worth trying.

DAMPlugin (MotecPlugin replacement) will also log realtime loss which would indicate CPU being a problem.

3. Replica_74

Replica_74 Registered

thanks for youre reply, i just did a fresh install of rf2, so all my old stuff is gone, i will try the ctrl C and see what happens,
    my cpu is on the lost to replace, i hope my 2080ti is good enough. I will update my ram cpu use