Looking for Spa course in rfactor2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by me you, Jan 7, 2018.

1. me you

me you Registered

There was one link online, but it seems the file is no longer available from virtualr.net?

2. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Registered

Try ISR (International Sim Racing), they have links to most tracks, there's the raceRfactor version on their site, plus a few others of varying quality. Otherwise, try searching the Steam rFactor 2 workshop.

3. me you

me you Registered

Hello thanks- Yes i tried the steam workshop- nothign comes up for spa- I'd rather get it through steam as it's a bit easier to install that way- but I couldn't find itr in steam unfortunately- unless it's under a different name?

4. Transyt

Transyt Registered

There is no Spa in steam. Yes, try ISR website. I think they have AC converted Spa recently updated to DX 11. So you should easily find it in recent threads.

5. me you

me you Registered

Thank You- Yes I found it- would be nice to have historic spa too- that map looks absolutely frightening lol- watched a few youtube videos of it- wow! Had ot have nerves of steel running that course with those older cars

6. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Search for ac_spa

Laser scanned version

7. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

akai_fr likes this.
  8. McNolo

McNolo Registered

The RaceRfactor tracks published in ISR are old versions, not updated to DX11. The updated versions of these tracks are not public, sorry.

9. Max Dralle

Max Dralle Registered

10. me you

me you Registered

Thanks Christos- I've got that historic Belgium map- didn't realize it was spa- Will give it a go tomorrow against AI- I also D'loaded the racefactor spa map- it's pretty good- but it flicker's when cars are going at high speeds for some reason- I might have to turn down detail or something-

Thanks McNolo- That explains the flickering i guess- it's ok- just a little disconcerting when trying to stick corners- like sitting in a room with fluorescent lights flickering- but fortunately only t high speeds-

Max- That definitely was what i was after- Gonna give it a try today