Looking for an IndyCar league for 2023

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Lizardfolk, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Lizardfolk

Lizardfolk Registered

Hello rF2 community. I'm an iRacer. But given the news recently, my indycar leagues in iRacing are shutting down. I love the car too much to just walk away so I'm trying to be open minded and look to see if rF2 can fill in the gap.

The leagues I've come from have seen very large grids. Often for many rounds, over 30 people have shown up to qualify and the leagues have actually had to DNQ people.

I'm not expecting that much but I am looking for a league that's well populated from race to race and has a decent sized schedule. So... can anybody here recommend me a good indycar league? Broadcasts not required but would prefer it. Mix of ovals and road. I've tried looking at places like reddit or gridfinder and haven't had any luck finding one that's still currently running.

2. L0P3X

L0P3X Registered

We are hosting something for the Indycar on ASRC starting next month, using some classic Indy/CART/Champcar tracks, races at 19:00 GMT most likely :D

https://discord.gg/9wFkzhkvTF

[​IMG]

3. Steve Cunningham

Steve Cunningham Registered

Hmm sounds interesting.

4. Lizardfolk

Lizardfolk Registered

Would have loved to see one more street course somewhere on the schedule but this is exactly what I've been looking for. Have signed up and brought a teammate with me. Thanks!

5. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

Holding a Vote currently on timeslot.....Its Eastern USA hosted, so it may not be suitable for Uk/Euro Times....but Saturday 9pm est is currently winning so far in vote.

9pm est Saturday translates to 2:00am UK / 3am Spain (Sunday Morning)

Sign-Up hasn't begun yet. Vote Ends on 22nd, then we'll begin entry into series. Time slots are sorta limited as SportsCars, F1, and Historics dominate large portion of the week during 2023. Wanted to fit Indy Car in this year if support for series is high.....Your welcome to vote and see series announcement within couple weeks.

Discord Link. (Use real name for voting)
    https://discord.gg/FSqMx3CaBy